Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Being Todd Linden

Have you ever gone to the search engine Google and typed in your name?

Try it sometime. You might be surprised at what comes up.

Here are a few I found:

Todd Linden, professional baseball outfielder
"Linden had a monster game last night with the Giants."
That could be a fun morale booster. There was even a phrase referring to someone who "pulled a Todd Linden." From the context, that didn't seem like a positive thing to do, however.

Todd Linden, MD, clinical instructor, New York University gastroenterology section.
Now, let me think...a gastroenterologist...I think I'd rather play one on TV.

Todd Linden, NASCAR PR associate
Not bad. I enjoy car racing. Have you been to the Iowa Speedway in Newton yet? It's awesome.

Todd Linden, 2006 Teleplay Sitcom Winner, Austin Film Festival
Now that has some real appeal!

Alright, fantasy over. I'm Todd Linden, hospital administrator for Grinnell Regional Medical Center and that's just who I want to be. I get to work with a great group of people, some of the best anywhere, dedicated to making a difference in the lives of others.

No comments: